Is your training engaging?
Is your training relevant to all the participants?
If not, or if you’re not sure if it meets those objectives, then this course is for you!
Whether you work formally or informally with training adults in various pursuits, this course is designed to assist you in a successful training experience for both the trainer and trainee.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Utilize a checklist when planning any training session;
- Identify and communicate relevant training objectives;
- Examine different training room set up options based on overall teaching and learning methods;
- Prepare materials prior to the training session;
- Identify relevant ice breakers and energizers for a variety of training sessions;
- Identify and set the learning terms for each participant;
- Recognize various learning styles and flex their personal teaching approaches to best accommodate these styles;
- Select appropriate questions to engage others; and
- Recognize the importance of, and the difference between assessment and evaluation.