- Have you been asked to chair a meeting?
- Do your meetings lack purpose and direction?
Meetings have become one of the business world’s most universal rituals. Managers spend as much as 80% of their time in meetings, and sadly meetings are responsible for billions in productivity losses every year. Bad meetings can not only ruin your day but they can be bad for your company’s bottom line.
This two day course will teach you to:
- Differentiate between the five main types of meetings;
- Identify and communicate the reason for every meeting;
- Effectively plan for each meeting using a simple checklist;
- Engage all meeting participants, regardless of the size of the meeting;
- Troubleshoot common difficult situations that may arise in a meeting;
- Create clear, accountable next steps; and
- Evaluate the success of each meeting