This course is offered upon request. Contact us to learn about available sessions.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, one of the most popular and respected personality tools in use, helps people to understand themselves and others based on eight different measurements, and sixteen basic “types”.
“Once you have an understanding of what makes you really tick, then your whole world will look different. Not only will it lead to greater self-acceptance, but it will also help you accept and value the differences of others.” – Christina Lattimer
MTS offers workshops tailored to your needs, from a 1/2 day overview to 3-day courses that apply the findings from MBTI to your organization.
Understanding your MBTI profile will help you to:
- Identify and develop strengths and weaknesses
- Resolve and avoid conflicts
- Adjust your personality types to coworkers and customers
- Communicate effectively
- Work to your own strengths
- Develop leaders, managers and teams in your organization