- Ever wonder how your career or life might be different if you were a confident and comfortable public speaker?
- Have you ever watched a truly engaging speaker and said to yourself, “I wish I could do that”?
- Have you dismissed the possibility because you’ve believed that speaking well is a talent and not a skill?
The essence of effective and engaging public speaking lies within a few key, learnable skills. Whatever your ability, you will learn the specific presentation skills necessary to drive your message home and make your next presentation a memorable experience for all.
This 2-day course will help you to:
- Create a great first impression
- Use physical skills to reduce nervousness
- Use specific skills to take command of your audience
- Use eyes, gestures, & voice to become more powerful
- Avoid critical mistakes that trap most public speakers
- Recognize why presenters feel nervous and use that information to your advantage
- Regularly and instantly assess the effectiveness of your presentation